The contents of this website are subject to the conditions set out below.
- All users acknowledge and accept the disclaimer in order to obtain access to this site.
- English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this web site.
- With respect to information available on this web site, The Lance and Longbow Society Web Site, including all of its 'site editors' and appointed or
elected officials, past, present and future (hereinafter collectively referred to as "The Lance and Longbow Society"), does not make any warranty,
expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assume any legal liability or responsibility
for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed on this site.
- Contents are only for general information or use by our readers (as indicated). It is a condition of access to the pages of this site that you assume
full responsibility for using the information included in them, and that you don't hold The Lance and Longbow Society responsible for any action you
take on the basis of that information.
- The information on this web site is updated from time to time. However, The Lance and Longbow Society hereby exclude any warranties (whether
expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, effectiveness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the website or any
of its contents, including (but not limited) to any advice or information contained within the web site.
- The Lance and Longbow Society will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of
business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to
use the web site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the web site or any such contents. The
information provided on this website is intended as a guide only. No responsibility can be accepted for inaccuracy or any loss resulting thereof. We make no warranty that the contents of the web site are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive
properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
- Please note that certain links on the web site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control and
accordingly we accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers. We are not responsible for, and make no
representations, warranties or conditions concerning, the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We provide links to you
only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by The Lance and Longbow Society Site
of the linked site.
- Where part of the web site contains advertising and other material submitted to us by third parties please note that those advertisers are
responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all legal requirements. We do not accept liability in
respect of any advertisements. Inclusion of internal links does not endorse or otherwise suggest suitability of product or service.
- The Lance and Longbow Society owns all copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this site. Everything on this site is copyrighted
unless otherwise noted. The Lance and Longbow Society welcomes you to link to this site at www.lanceandlongbow.com. You may not link directly to any
photographs or content on this site. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties or for commercial purposes any portion of this
site without our express permission. Further information on copyrighted material can be found by selecting the Copyright Info link.
- Cookies are nuggets of information that are placed by a web site in a storage place on your own computer, to control the display of ads, to track
data about visitors to our web site without their knowledge.
- Personal Information sent via form or email by users of this site, will be used solely to respond to inquiries and will not be disclosed to third
parties or used for any marketing purpose. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. (This excludes complimentary comments about this
site which may be used for advertising purposes).
- All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms.
- Any person or organisation objecting to the contents of any page should notify the site's Webmaster immediately.
We hope you will enjoy the Lance and Longbow Society and that you find it useful.